Saturday, March 15, 2008

Meet Frownet


This is the largest worm I've ever seen. He is so large that I had to name him. I was going to name him Smiley but that name had already been taken by a different worm. So I named him Frownet. Kind of like Frowney, but I put the T on the end to make it sound French. Furthermore I had to take a picture of him as proof that Frownet is the largest worm I have ever seen. I added the stapler to get a sense of scale. The stapler is five inches long.

I've come across Frownet three nights now at about 12:15 in the morning while walking home from work. He's always hanging out in the same spot underneath the same mail box. Good old Frownet, my own nocturnal, earthworm friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am crying I am laughing so hard. My own nocturnal brother, you have too much time on your witty hands!